Pages

Sunday 5 January 2014

The First Five Days - #fmsphotoaday


Well so far so good....
I've managed the first five days of the Fat Mum Slim January Photo a Day challenge...! :o)


Day 01: Lunch.
My lunch of mainly leftovers from our little New Years Eve tea round at Grandmas house.


Day 02: Begins with G.
Maybe a little cheaty, but the next square to join onto my crochet Patchwork Granny blanket was "Green".


Day 03: My Town.
But we don't actually live in a town, so I took a little snapshot of  the clock tower in our village.


Day 04: Words to Live By.
One of my favourite phrases, and just seemed particularly apt right now.


Day 05: Found.
I found this cute little jug out shopping today- I went to buy a different one but fell in love with this one instead!

No comments:

Post a Comment